How to combine and merge your files into one PDF:
- Open Acrobat DC to combine files: Open the Tools tab and select "Combine files."
- Add files: Click "Add Files" and select the files you want to include in your PDF. You can merge PDFs or a mix of PDF documents and other files.
- Arrange and delete content: Click, drag, and drop to reorder files or press "Delete" to remove any content you don't want.
- Combine files: When you're finished arranging, click "Combine Files".
- Save as a PDF file: Name your file and click the "Save" button. That's it.