To Add a User in Chrome:
- Open Chrome
- Click on the user button in the top right hand corner of Chrome.
- Click 'Add' in the menu that pops up
- In the window that presents itself, Type in the name of your new user (usually your name - MASD works to differentiate your personal google user from your MASD user), then click 'Add'
- Proceed to next steps within 'Logging in without Classlink' section of this article
Logging in without Classlink:
- Open Chrome
- Click the following button
- Click 'Turn on sync...'
- Login with your @masd.info email address (i.e. email@example.com where 'example' is your username) and select 'Next'
If you're met with the Classlink log in prompt, please move to step 1 of Classlink login section below.
- Enter your password and select 'Next'
- Click 'Link data' at the next screen
- Click 'Yes, I'm in' on the next screen
Please review the last section of this article titled "Ensuring you're syncing with Google".
Classlink login instructions:
- This picks up from step 4 in the previous set of instructions
- Sign in with your username and password or sign in with your QuickCard
- Please go back to step 6 in the previous set of instructions ("Logging in without Classlink").
Ensuring you're syncing with Google:
You are now synced with your MASD google page. Periodically, please check to make sure you are syncing. You will know by performing the following steps:
- Click the button with your first initial in it
- Make sure the window that comes up after performing step 1 states: Syncing to firstname.lastname@example.org (where 'example' is your username)
If you see 'paused' next to the button with your first initial in it, then you must sign in again.
Please put a ticket in with any issues and the technology department will reach out to assist you. Thank you.
To submit a ticket, please send an email to email@example.com.